Choose your learning adventure to Cuba
Each adventure includes:
Free round-trip airfare from JFK Airport!
- All lodgings & most meals
- Expert-led lectures & field trips
- Hands-on experiences & performances
- All gratuities
- Road Scholar Travel Protection Plan
No organization has sent more Americans to Cuba than Road Scholar. We offer eight unique learning adventures there. Whether you want to learn about the architecture and people of Havana, visit Hemingway’s favorite haunts or experience coastal villages that few outsiders ever have, we have the learning adventure for you!
Favorite Experiences in Cuba:
- Explore Old Havana’s colonial plazas
- Visit Playa Giron, famously known as the Bay of Pigs
- Meet with members of a local musical group
- Learn about farming on a sugar plantation